Saturday, July 5, 2014

Fire pit

Last year for Father's Day, we got Mark a fire pit.  I know these things are kind of trendy, but we actually enjoyed using it in the evenings.  Now, we originally just had the fire pit on our little back patio, but once we filled in the pool, in opened up some extra space to put stuff.  Not to mention we had to do something with the big mud pit.  So I had a vision:


But nicer, you know?  And less flammable.


Much better.  It took almost a whole Saturday, from after Body Pump to about 3, and 3 trips to Lowe's, but I am pretty happy with the finished product.  Once it was done, we had to try it out!


Ahhhh!  And then the grand finale.  They keep trying to not have the marshmallows catch on fire, but I think they secretly like it.



I like the sm'ores, and so does James!


Andy is a mess, as always!


I really would like to cook a whole dinner out there, but we haven't done it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment